Thursday, March 21, 2013

2013 started with a (good) decision

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote the last time.  I guess I was too busy struggling with school ;p

School has been interesting, although to be honest, at times I am still wondering what I got myself into, LOL.  This year started with a great decision.  We decided to stay in the apartment where we've been living in for the last one and a half year.  With a consequence, we are buying a new kitchen! We are also (finally) buying some new pieces of furniture to maximize the space.  YAY!  I (not so) secretly enjoy the fact that to prepare for the rearranging of our flat we got to buy some interior  design and inspiration books.

Timing wise it's not great because I still have to write two papers, but hey...a woman has to know how to multitask, right? :)

Wish me luck!

Frankfurt, March 20, 2013

PS:  We are rather curious to see how much we will like the white bookshelves wall, wait and see ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment