Saturday, August 4, 2018

Back to life....somehow...

The years flew by, and without realizing it, over three years had past between today and the last post I published on the blog.  I have been writing long Facebook statuses instead, but lately I have the feeling that there are some things I need to put out there, without wanting to automatically  share it with the list of 'friends' who get the updates everytime I post something

In the meantime, plenty of things had happened, and some things that I expected to happen did not happen. Maybe they will be part of the coming writing and reflection, maybe not..we will see.  I am playing with the idea of collecting/republishing some of my long FB statuses on the blog, simply for the sake of piling my self reminders in one place.

For now, I will try not to melt in the heat of Frankfurt (it gets to 37 Celcius some days, much hotter than my hometown in Indonesia....😓😱) .

Enjoy your weekend, Lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment